Twelve people were killed and five injured Friday afternoon after a Long time City Engineer and Ex-National Guard specialist opened fired at the municipal center.…
Japanese government chooses US President for the first state guest in the New Era to show the alliance between the United States and Japan. The…
American President Donald Trump visiting Japan At the beginning of the new era in Japan history. This is the first time any Japanese emperor impresses…
- A white Fort Worth, Texas police officer has resigned after he shot dead a 28-year-old black woman inside her home, the city's police chief said on Monday.
- The parents of a British teenager killed in a car crash involving a U.S. diplomat's wife vowed on Monday to keep fighting until they get justice for their son after the American woman returned to the United States following the accident.
- U.S. President Donald Trump's former Russia adviser testified on Monday behind closed doors as the latest witness summoned in the Democratic-led impeachment inquiry against Trump over his request that Ukraine investigate a domestic political rival.
- The White House Correspondents' Association has condemned a mock video, shown at a gathering of U.S. President Donald's Trump's supporters at one of his Florida resorts, that depicts him slaughtering members of the news media and political adversaries.
- Twelve Democratic presidential candidates will take the stage in Westerville, Ohio, on Tuesday in the party’s fourth debate of the nominating contest for the November 2020 U.S. election.
- As Joe Biden squares off against a bevy of Democratic challengers at a U.S. presidential debate on Tuesday, his fiercest opponent will not be sharing the stage with him.
- British Prime Minister Boris Johnson on Wednesday urged President Donald Trump to reconsider a decision to let a U.S. diplomat's wife use diplomatic immunity after she was involved in a fatal car crash in England and then left the country.
- U.S. Democratic presidential contender Joe Biden would look to ban private money from federal elections, his campaign said on Monday in a plan for government ethics that doubled as an attack on President Donald Trump.
- Pained and angry religious leaders warned Fort Worth, Texas, police they would scrutinize the investigation of an officer who shot and killed a 28-year-old black woman inside a home where, a family lawyer said, she had been playing video games with her 8-year-old nephew.
- U.S. President Donald Trump on Monday insisted that the U.S. intelligence official who filed a whistleblower's complaint that focused on Trump's call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskiy must be unmasked.
USA Govornment official News
CNN News -Democrats Version
- Students in California, rejoice. You'll soon be able to sleep in a little more.
- A former Georgia police officer was found not guilty of murder Monday more than four years after he killed a naked, unarmed black man who was mentally ill.
- For the first time in nearly 150 years, bison will roam a new corner of a South Dakota national park. It's a vital step in growing the population of America's national mammal.
- A rare white orca calf has been spotted along the Washington coast, delighting whale watchers lucky enough to see him.
- Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden unveiled a plan Monday for how his administration would prioritize ethics should he be elected president in 2020, pledging to "ensure that no future president can ever again abuse the office for personal gain."
- Sen. Bernie Sanders on Monday introduced a series of proposals designed to radically realign the balance of power in the American economy.
- A days-long feud between Sen. Elizabeth Warren and Facebook intensified over the weekend as Warren openly accused the company of "taking money to promote lies."
- President Donald Trump and Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin on Sunday ramped up their threats to sanction Turkey, responding to growing criticism over the fallout from the country's military offensive in northern Syria following Trump's decision to withdraw US forces from the area.
- Costco is willing to go to extreme lengths to keep its prized rotisserie chickens at $4.99.
- Tencent has quietly resumed online broadcasts in China of National Basketball Association preseason games after a dispute last week prompted all of the American league's official Chinese partners to suspend ties.
Fox News – Republican Version
- This comes with Biden's new ethics, campaign finance plan.
- The Pentagon is accelerating plans to get all American troops out of Syria in the coming days and weeks, two U.S. officials tell Fox News.
- Gordon Sondland, ambassador involved in Ukraine controversy, to testify Trump told him 'no quid pro quo'The U.S. ambassador to the European Union, Gordon Sondland, is expected to tell congressional lawmakers on Thursday that President Trump told him there was no quid pro quo when it came to Trump’s controversial July phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymr Zelenskiy.
- Attorney General William Barr took a swipe at "militant secularists" and their attacks on Judeo-Christian values in America, saying "religion has been under increasing attack" over the past five decades.
- As Democratic presidential hopefuls prepare for another debate Tuesday night, Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., released a plan on "corporate accountability and democracy" that attempts to go further than proposals from fellow progressive Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., released earlier this year.
- Rep. Matt Gaetz, R-Fla., an ardent supporter of President Trump, got the boot on Monday when he tried to sit in on the testimony of a former top National Security Council expert on Russia who was appearing on Capitol Hill as part of the House impeachment inquiry into the president.
- President Trump’s attempt to hire former South Carolina Rep. Trey Gowdy for his legal team as he battles House Democrats over impeachment has unraveled over concerns about rules restricting his post-Congress activities, Fox News has confirmed.
- She made a big deal about threatening to boycott Tuesday’s Democratic presidential debate, but in the end, Rep. Tulsi Gabbard of Hawaii decided to not skip out on the nationally televised prime time showdown. In simple one line tweet that read “I will be attending the debate,” the White House hopeful announced her decision on Monday morning.
- The White House on Monday condemned a fake video that was reportedly played during a recent event at a Miami resort owned by President Trump showing the president going on a shooting rampage against journalists.
- Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders – the self-proclaimed Democratic socialist whose standing in the 2020 primary has become threatened by Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren – is seeking to cut into the support of his rival by dismissing her as a “capitalist.”