Twelve people were killed and five injured Friday afternoon after a Long time City Engineer and Ex-National Guard specialist opened fired at the municipal center.…
Japanese government chooses US President for the first state guest in the New Era to show the alliance between the United States and Japan. The…
American President Donald Trump visiting Japan At the beginning of the new era in Japan history. This is the first time any Japanese emperor impresses…
- The world's richest nations are failing to "behave like adults" and act firmly enough to meet global warming targets set in the Paris climate accord, former U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said on Tuesday.
- How do you keep a coveted top-secret U.S. government security clearance while working for a foreign spy service? That question vexed U.S. intelligence operatives recruited to work as contractors for a secret United Arab Emirates hacking team.
- The U.S. Justice Department's internal watchdog said on Monday that it found numerous errors but no evidence of political bias by the FBI when it opened an investigation into contacts between Donald Trump's presidential campaign and Russia in 2016.
- U.S. Democratic presidential contender Pete Buttigieg's campaign pledged on Monday to increase transparency over donors to his White House bid and disclose clients he worked for as a young consultant, following criticism from rival Elizabeth Warren.
- U.S. investigators face mounting pressure on Monday to deliver answers on the motive that led a Saudi Air Force lieutenant to shoot and kill three people and wounded eight others at a U.S. Navy base in Pensacola, Florida.
- U.S. President Donald Trump and Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman on Sunday discussed last week's Florida naval base shooting and vowed to work together on the investigation of the attack, which left three people dead and injured eight others.
- A man deemed mentally unfit to face trial in state court for a shooting spree that killed three people at a Planned Parenthood clinic in Colorado was indicted on Monday on federal charges stemming from the 2015 rampage, U.S. prosecutors said.
- Former U.S. Representative Chris Collins of New York, his son and an associate settled insider trading charges with the Securities and Exchange Commission, the agency said in a statement on Monday.
- Michael Horowitz, the Justice Department's inspector general, will be in the spotlight on Monday when he releases his long-awaited report into the FBI's probe into whether U.S. President Donald Trump's 2016 campaign colluded with Russian officials.
- U.S. President Donald Trump will meet with Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov on Tuesday at the White House, a senior administration official said on Monday.
USA Govornment official News
CNN News -Democrats Version
- The day after Thanksgiving, a man in reindeer slippers tried to steal a woman's wheelchair right from under her on a light rail car in Phoenix, authorities said.
- A five-year-old boy was shot and killed in Alabama when his family got into a fight Saturday, police said.
- It's going to feel more like mid-January than early December this week as extreme cold temps move across the United States.
- President Donald Trump's former chief physician, Rear Adm. Ronny Jackson, filed on Monday to run for Congress in Texas' 13th District.
- A virus of misinformation and mistrust rages in America.
- The Justice Department inspector general's report released Monday paints a more thorough picture than ever before on what the FBI found when it tried to verify information in Christopher Steele's dossier on Donald Trump and Russia — including attempts to verify the existence of video tapes of "alleged unorthodox sexual activity."
- When it comes to economic innovation, the rich are getting richer — and that's generating increasing social frustration and political turmoil for the winners and losers alike as the digital revolution rolls through the American economy.
- President Donald Trump is planning to meet with Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov on Tuesday in Washington, an encounter that is sure to draw significant scrutiny amid several ongoing controversies involving Trump and Russia.
- Virgin Galactic's stock is soaring after an analyst said its space planes could one day disrupt the air travel industry, potentially raking in nearly a trillion dollars a year in sales.
Fox News – Republican Version
- From Iowa to New Hampshire to South Carolina, presidential candidate Sen. Elizabeth Warren is shaking up her routine, changing her format on the campaign trail to include more interaction with voters and getting more aggressive with a top-tier rival for the Democratic nomination.
- House Democrats on Tuesday announced articles of impeachment against President Trump alleging abuse of power and obstruction of Congress regarding his interactions with Ukraine, touching off a rapid-fire sequence that could result in a momentous floor vote in a matter of days.
- President Trump blasted FBI Director Christopher Wray on Tuesday morning over his response to the Justice Department inspector general's report on the origins of the FBI's Russia investigation and use of Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) warrants to monitor former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page.
- The two states would join eight others in banning plastic bags altogether in an effort to cut pollution. Meanwhile, some small business owners are calling foul.
- A grandson of the late President George H.W. Bush launched a congressional bid Monday in Texas, while aligning himself with President Trump to jump into a crowded Republican field for the suburban Houston seat.
- A major consulting firm announced Monday it will allow presidential candidate Pete Buttigieg, working to avoid losing momentum in his White House run, to identify the clients he served over a decade ago.
- Rep. Tulsi Gabbard, D-Hawaii, announced late Monday that she won't be attending the Democrats' next debate "regardless" of whether she qualifies.
- House Democrats are preparing to introduce at least two articles of impeachment against President Trump on Tuesday — one for abuse of power and another for obstruction of Congress, Fox News has learned.
- In the hours after U.S. Attorney John Durham announced Monday that he did not "agree" with key findings by Justice Department Inspector General Michael E. Horowitz, speculation swirled over what Durham has uncovered in his ongoing review into potential surveillance abuses against President Trump's team.
- Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz on Monday released the highly anticipated findings from his nearly two-year review concerning the origins of the Russia investigation: Here are the biggest takeaways.