Launched in March with a slick and smooth 120Hz Super AMOLED display on Android 12-based UI 4.1 software, the 6.5-inch Samsung Galaxy A53 5G is already arguably one of the best mid-range phones available this holiday season this holiday season.
Samsung is rapidly expanding the availability of its latest OneUi 5.0 to its smartphone lineup. Today we have the first mid-runner to join the list as the Galaxy A53 got its scheduled November update
But there’s one thing that could make the reasonably priced phone even better (barring a big Black Friday 2022 discount), and that’s exactly what A53 5G owners in at least a handful of European markets are getting as we speak .
Of course, this Android 13-based UI 5 rollout has only just begun, and it’s reportedly covering relatively small areas of the Old Continent for now, but there’s clearly plenty of time for Samsung to spread the love to the US (and elsewhere) . elsewhere) before Christmas.
Clocking in at around 2GB, the new Hot update naturally packs a lot of valuable goodies, UI tweaks, performance improvements and plugins, while some surprisingly stick to an “old” October 2022 security patch.
. The Netherlands is apparently the first market where the update has been seeded, but barring major major issues, it should follow in the coming days.
According to the screenshots, obtained by GalaxyClub, the build number is A536BXXU4BVJG. The total size of the UI 5.0 package is 2,020 MB and it brings updates to all major Samsung apps as well as the October 2022 security update.
The Android 13-based interface comes with new lock screen customizations, smarter app and widget recommendations and modes, a feature that brings personalized settings to the phone depending on the time of day.
- Samsung Galaxy A53 is now receiving One UI 5 with Android 13 – GSMArena.com news GSMArena.com
- Samsung announces stable Android 13 update release timeline for India SamMobile – Samsung news
- Samsung’s Galaxy A53 5G mid-ranger is incredibly already getting stable Android 13 with One UI 5 PhoneArena
- Samsung Rolling Out Stable Android 13-Based One UI 5 Update to Galaxy A53 gizmochina
- US-unlocked Galaxy Note 20 gets November security patch before One UI 5 SamMobile – Samsung news
- View Full Coverage on Google News
You must be logged in to post a comment.