The stock market has bounced back from its lows, and you are asking yourself, “Which stocks should I buy now?” This is my time to shine! I have a dozen stock picks for you to explore. These tech stocks have been beaten down from recent highs, and I believe they are opportunities to accumulate as long-term investments at these levels and lower using dollar-cost averaging.
In the video below, I provide the following stock picks:
Nvidia will hold their annual GTC conference next week, and we expect it to be an important event for the company and the technology industry. Nvidia has been a dominant force in the semiconductor industry for years and will likely have a lot of things to announce.
Zscaler offers customers a comprehensive security platform as a cloud service, which means lower cost and complexity than old school, traditional gateway methods. Zscaler’s global infrastructure brings internet gateways closer to users all around the world, creating a faster and more streamlined experience.
The company enables highly scalable work-from-anywhere cloud security. I believe Zscaler is a top cybersecurity stock to own for the next five to 10 years, and the recent sell-off creates a buying opportunity.
- 12 Tech Stocks to Buy Now The Motley Fool
- 3 Explosive Stocks to Buy Right Now Nasdaq
- Buy The Crash: 2 Tech Stocks For 2022 Seeking Alpha
- Stocks Are in a Rut. Despite What You Hear It’s Not About Tech Underperformance. Barron’s
- These Are The 12 Worst Bear Market Tech Stocks You Can Own Investor’s Business Daily
- View Full Coverage on Google News