The search for the fiancé Brian Laundrie of Gabby Petito started Wednesday across a vast, alligator-infested Florida wetland, one day after pollice confirmed that human remains found in a Wyoming national park . Laundrie is considered a person of interest in the homicide case day after police ruled Petito’s death a homicide.
Laundrie has not been seen since last Tuesday . His parents did not report him missing until last Friday.Laundrie was on a cross-country road trip with Petito but came home by himself on Sept. 1.
- Search continues for fiance Brian Laundrie after coroner determines Gabby Petito’s death a homicide USA TODAY
- Gabby Petito autopsy: Coroner identifies body as hers, calls death a homicide Yahoo News
- Manhunt intensifies in Florida’s Carlton Reserve for Brian Laundrie News 12 Bronx
- Message to Brian Laundrie from neighbors: ‘Turn yourself in, they’re hunting, they’ll find ya’ WFLA
- Search for Brian Laundrie in Florida preserve wraps up for the day New York Post
- View Full Coverage on Google News