After the second world war, Most of the war the US fought was someone else’s war or results of US failed foreign policy. US created Taliban in Afghanistan to counter Soviet, what later backfired at the US . Most of US president started a war they didn’t finish. For some people, war is an act of diplomacy decided by some white color desk official in the white house or state department. But in the Battlefield US soldier sacrificed their life for the honor of their motherland and the number is exaggerating 1,04,330 Death. On the other side, the life count would cross Million.
- Over 480,000 people have died due to direct war violence, including armed forces on all sides of the conflicts, contractors, civilians, journalists, and humanitarian workers.
- It is likely that many times more have died indirectly in these wars, due to malnutrition, damaged infrastructure, and environmental degradation.
- 244,000 civilians have been killed in direct violence by all parties to these conflicts.
- Over 6,950 US soldiers have died in the wars.
- Many deaths and injuries among US contractors have not been reported as required by law, but it is likely that at least 7,800 have been killed.
- 21 million Afghan, Iraqi, Pakistani, and Syrian people are living as war refugees and internally displaced persons, in grossly inadequate conditions.
- The US government is conducting counterterror activities in 76 countries, vastly expanding the counterror war across the globe.
- The wars have been accompanied by erosions in civil liberties and human rights at home and abroad.
- The human and economic costs of these wars will continue for decades with some costs, such as the financial costs of US veterans’ care, not peaking until mid-century.
- US government funding of reconstruction efforts in Iraq and Afghanistan has totaled over $170 billion. Most of those funds have gone towards arming security forces in both countries. Much of the money allocated to humanitarian relief and rebuilding civil society has been lost to fraud, waste, and abuse.
- The cost of the Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, and Syria wars totals about $5.9 trillion. This does not include future interest costs on borrowing for the wars, which will add an estimated $8 trillion in the next 40 years.
- The ripple effects on the US economy have also been significant, including job loss and interest rate increases.
- Both Iraq and Afghanistan continue to rank extremely low in global studies of political freedom.
- Women in Iraq and Afghanistan are excluded from political power and experience high rates of unemployment and war widowhood.
|War||Deaths||Deaths per day||Deaths as percentage of population||Years|
|Iraq War||4,497||2||0.002% (2010)||2003–2011|
|War in Afghanistan||2,216||0.36||0.001% (2010)||2001–present|
|Vietnam War||58,209||11||0.032% (1970)||1961–75|
|Korean War||54,246||45||0.036% (1950)||1950–53|
Deaths per day” is the total number of Americans killed in military service, divided by the number of days between the dates of the commencement and end of hostilities . Official Pentagon numbers do not include the many troops who return home and kill themselves as a result of psychological wounds such as PTSD. The DOD does not report suicides among non-active duty reservists
- US & Allied Killed and Wounded
- US Veterans & Military Families
- Civilians Killed & Wounded
- Refugees & Health
- US Economy
- US Federal Budget
- What Has Not Been Counted
|US Fighting War||Number of Death|
|Vietnam Conflict (1964-1973)||58,220|
|Korean War (1950-1953)||36,574|
|Operation Iraqi Freedom (2003-2010)||4,410|
|Persian Gulf War (1990-1991)||2,586|
|Operation Enduring Freedom (2001-2014)||2,346|
|Operation New Dawn (2007-2011)||73|
|Operation Inherent Resolve [CJTF-OIR] (2014-)||67|
|Operation Freedom’s Sentinel (2014-)||54|
|Total US soldiers Lost their life Fighting Ohers War||1,04,330|
In the last Decade, The war Cost America Trillion of Dollars and Thousands of US Death. According to Studies from 2001 Over 6,950 US soldiers have died in the wars, 21 million Afghan, Iraqi, and Syrian people are living as war refugees. The cost of Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, and Syria wars totals about $5.9 trillion. Where US struggle for Its debt Crisis and Congress unwilling to pass a 10 Billion Dollar Border wall, Where trillions of US Taxpayers Dollars caused 480,000 civilian Death In Arab & Afghanistan.