Dhaka Stock Exchange

Bangladesh Business News

BSEC Fined C & A Textiles For Illigal Selling

The Bangladesh Securities and Exchange Commission (BSEC) has imposed a fine of Tk 19 crore on three director of C&A Textiles for selling their share without official announcement . The company, which entered the stock market in 2015, is currently closed . The BSEC said the three mentioned owners of the company had sold their […]

, ,
wiki -Encyclopedia

GP – Grameenphone Ltd )

Grameenphone (গ্রামীণফোন) (DSE: GP) is the leading telecommunications service provider in Bangladesh, with more than and 46.3% market share as of January 2019 , with 70 million subscribers in Bangladesh . The company was founded by Iqbal Z. Quadir on October 10, 1996 and is headquartered in Dhaka, Bangladesh . Telenor held 55.8% of the

, ,
Bangladesh Business News

Arçelik A.Ş acquires 57% of Singer ?? Bangladesh for $75 Million

The Turkish consumer electronics manufacturer Arçelik has completed Majority acquisition of Bangladesh Top Electronics Retailers singer . Singer is Publicly traded company in Bangladesh . Under the agreement, Ardutch BV, a wholly owned subsidiary of Arçelik, would acquire a 57 percent stake in Singer Bangladesh’s majority shareholder from Retail Holdings Bhold BV, remaining 43% is

, , ,
Bangladesh Business News

Bangladesh Top 20 Company in 2018 :By top earnings per share DSE

A company with a high earnings per share ratio is capable of generating a significant dividend for investors.If an investor is primarily interested in a steady source of income, the EPS ratio is useful for estimating the amount of room that a company has for increasing its existing dividend amount.  In either case, a high ratio indicates a potentially worthwhile

, , , ,
wiki -Encyclopedia

Dhaka Stock Exchange : Profile

Dhaka Stock Exchange(DSE) is the Principle Capital Market of Bangladesh, located in Motijheel C/A  Dhaka.Dhaka Stock Exchange Ranked 49th in the world with $47 Billion in Market Capitalization. China’s Shanghai Stock Exchange (SSE) and the Shenzhen Stock Exchange (SZSE) is DSE’s Strategic partner and have 25 percent stake. The manufacturing sector has average 38% and 

, , , , , , ,
Bangladesh Banking System
wiki -Encyclopedia

Motijheel Commercial Area . Dhaka

Motijheel is Bangladesh prime Commercial Area, Home of Central bank of Bangladesh and all National financial Institution. Most of the commercial bank and Financial institution is headquartered in Motijheel The residence of the President of Bangladesh ” Bangabhaban” is in Motijheel. The Name Motijheel Meaning  ” Ponds of Pearl ” is a medieval name for this

, , , , , , , , ,
Scroll to Top