- Ukraine wants to Join NATO & EU
- US Wants to Give Ukraine anti-ship and anti-aircraft missiles
- Volodymyr Zelensky
- Key US Lawmakers Want To Give Ukraine Anti-Ship And Anti- news.kievukraine.info
- New Ukraine president commits to NATO, EU membership – Associated Press
- Ukraine’s new president seeks pro-Western course, peace- reuters
- Ukraine’s president-elect rejects Russian passport plan
- Ukraine’s president calls new parliamentary election
Ukraine wants to Join NATO & EU
Newly elected Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskiy wants to be a member of both the European Union and the NATO military alliance. In a recent visit to Brussels He Said ” on its strategic course … to achieve fully-fledged membership in the EU and NATO.” Membership of both entities “is the priority of our foreign policy
US Wants to Give Ukraine anti-ship and anti-aircraft missiles
House Foreign Affairs Committee’s Democratic chairman and top Republican Join the effort to Help Ukraine New government. The Committee advanced a draft 2020 defense policy bill that authorizes up to $300 million for security assistance to Ukraine, making $100 million . The Trump administration in March cleared a sale to Ukraine for 210 Javelin anti-tank missiles and 37 launchers worth $47 million. The U.S.
The confrontation in the Kerch Strait, which links the Sea of Azov with the Black Sea, marked a flashpoint in the simmering conflict over Russia’s 2014 annexation of the Crimean Peninsula .
Volodymyr Oleksandrovych Zelensky (born 25 January 1978) is President of Ukraine since 20 May 2019
Key US Lawmakers Want To Give Ukraine Anti-Ship And Anti– news.kievukraine.info
New Ukraine president commits to NATO, EU membership – Associated Press
President Volodymyr Zelenskiy said on Tuesday he was ready to negotiate with Russia to end the war in eastern Ukraine while sticking to Ukraine’
5/21/2019 · Ukraine’s new president on Tuesday ordered the dissolution of the nation’s legislature and called a snap election in two months, hoping to ride the wave of his electoral success to get his supporters into parliament.